Keep Calm And Cook On…
1. Sean Brock, Husk, Charleston, SC
“When grinding your own beef for burgers, grind in some bacon.”
2. Geoffrey Zakarian, The Lambs Club, New York, NY
“When you grill, pull your steaks out of the refrigerator one hour ahead of time so they can come to room temperature.”
3. Laurent Gras, New York City
“Cook with other people who want to learn or who know how to cook.”
4. Marc Forgione, American Cut, New York City
“Don’t dress the salad when having a big party. Leave it on the side and let the people do it themselves. I’ve had too many soggy salads because of this.”
5. Masaharu Morimoto, Iron Chef America
“Cook more often. Don’t study; just cook.”
Listen To This Post:
You might like Mantry because we send totally underrated food from the best makers in America.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that heart button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the story.
Become A Member at Mantry.com