Avocados get a little help from good ol’ bacon and chipotle paste.
Bacon Chipotle Guacamole
- 3 avocados, ripe
- 1 tbsp Olo’s Chipotle Paste
- 12 oz. Bacon, cooked until crispy and crumbled
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- crumbled cotija or feta cheese
- Slice the avocados in half, remove the pit and skin and place in a mixing bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork and make it as chunky or smooth as you’d like and add the remaining ingredients and stir together.
- Serve with fresh lime, chips and cold beer.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
Bacon Chipotle Guacamole Recipe | More Easy Recipes Any Guy Can Master
Originally published at https://mantry.com.