Mantry has invested over $1,000,000 in craft makers and sent 294 of America’s best undiscovered food products. Here are 9 things we have learned:
- The best homemade Bloody Mary in Chicago we’ve tasted used Stu’s Bloody Mary.
- The perfect Bacon for a B.L.T is Broadbent’s Peppered Bacon from Kuttawa, KY. 16 time Kentucky state fair champion, 100 years in business, making traditional dry cured bacon.
- Hazelnut pancake mix does exist thanks to Freddy Guy’s Hazelnut Farm in Monmouth, OR.
- Our favorite Bourbon PB+J is made with Reginald’s Bourbon Pecan Peanut Butter from Richmond, VA.
- The rarest product we’ve sent is Kahiltna Birch Syrup Caramel from Palmer, Alaska. Less than 1500 gallons of Birch Syrup is harvested annually.
- The fastest way to Mexico is mixing a La Paloma cocktail with Liber & Co.’s Texas Grapefruit Shrub, Tequila and lime.
- The fastest way to Jamaica is dousing charcoal grilled chicken in Jule’s Gourmet Jerk Sauce.
- 6,752 Miles is the distance Black Peppah Macadamia Nuts from Hamakua Nut Co. in Waimea, Hawaii traveled to get to our warehouse (the farthest of any product).
- If we had a Hot Sauce Hall Of Fame our first inductee would be Doug Crane at Dragon’s Blood Elixir for using home grown Connecticut habaneros and apples in his infamous Dragon’s Blood Elixir Sauce.
Is this all we know? You be the judge.
Each year we send 36 of the country’s best products, 36 stories worth telling and recipes that make cooking easy. But these special items are only to the members of Mantry. Now plans as low as 49$/Month.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that heart button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the story.
Become A Member at Mantry.com