The refreshing Michelada becomes a “Meatchelada” with a quick and easy jerky rim using Baja Jerky. A hit of Brooklyn Delhi Hot Sauce spices up this beer cocktail that brings a little heat and a lot of happiness.
Originally published at mantry.com.
- 12-oz. bottle or can of Mexican Style Lager, such as Tecate or Modelo
- 2 oz tomato juice
- 1 tsp Brookjlyn Delhi Guntur Sannam Hot Sauce
- 1 maggi seasoning or worcestershire
- 1 lime wedge
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz Baja Salsa Fresca Beef Jerky
- Chop jerky to a fine powder.
- Rub a lime wedge around the rim of a pint glass; dip rim in jerky. Add lime juice, worcestershire, pepper, tomato juice and Brooklyn Delhi Hot Sauce; fill glass with ice and beer.
Pro Tip: Chill the glass 30 minutes before for a frosty look and colder cocktail.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
Originally published at https://mantry.com.