See Original Post on Mantry.com
- tomato juice
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1.5 oz gin
- 1/2 oz People’s Choice Jerky “Carne Seca — Limon Con Chile” Jerky
- 1 tablespoon Karma Sauce Tommy Tomatillo Salsa
- Chop jerky to a fine powder.
- Rub the juicy side of the lime along the lip of a glass. Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and ice and stir gently.
Pro Tip: Chill the glass 30 minutes before for a frosty look and colder cocktail.
Recipe Video Here:
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the makers.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
Originally published at https://mantry.com.