Low Country Shrimp Rolls
Southern Soul Georgia Crab Boil Seasoning takes these low country shrimp rolls to high levels of flavor. Perfect for a backyard cookout, watching the game or an easy lunch!
Originally published at mantry.com
- 1 lb. peeled and deveined shrimp, cooked
- 1 tsp. Southern Soul Georgia Crab Boil Seasoning
- 1/2 a lemon juiced
- 1/2 fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 soft rolls like Martin’s
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- In a bowl, mix shrimp, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Georgia Crab Boil Seasoning, parsley and season with salt.
- Butter the inside of the rolls and fry until golden brown.
- Top roll with shrimp mixture and serve with a dusting of Georgia Crab Boil Seasoning and serve with extra lemon wedges.
Pro Tip: Make the shrimp mixture ahead and let it chill for a couple hours.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
Originally published at https://mantry.com