One Good Find: Caribeque Seasoning & Rub Co
Everyday, a great food product made in the U.S.A.
Originally published at mantry.com.
Caribeque Seasoning Blend // Caribeque Seasoning & Rub Co. // Lutz, FL
From The Maker:
“Caribeque’s Caribbean seasoning blends brings you a flavor that will not soon be forgotten. Add that earthy aromatic flavor to your next poultry, seafood, or pork creation. Don’t forget that it makes a great addition to veggies, fries, or any other side dish that you create. The entire Caribeque line is gluten free and MSG free, low sodium, and has less than 1 gram of sugar per serving. We do not add any anti-caking agents to our product, so they are 100% natural spices that will liven up every meal. We hope you enjoy our products as much as we enjoy creating them for you!” 5 Fast Uses:
- Season grilled meat or seafood with Caribeque Seasoning.
- Dust Caribeque Seasoning on sweet potato fries or roasted veggies.
- Whisk Caribeque Seasoning into olive oil with citrus for an easy marinade.
- Add Caribeque Seasoning to a pot of simmered beans.
- Season lobster or seafood rolls with Caribeque Seasoning.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, share this page. It would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the makers.
Originally published at https://mantry.com.