Patatas Bravas With Crispy Salami & Spiced Aioli
Patatas Bravas is one of Madrid’s most popular tapas (think tasty home fries). We add a little crispy cured sausage, spiced mayo and a dousing of Indian hot sauce to take this Spanish staple on a global tour.
Originally published at mantry.com.
- 3 Russet or Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 4 oz. Les Trois Petits Cochons Saucisson Sec cubed
- olive oil
- 1 tsp Spice Tribe Marrakech Sitar Spice or Masa Mole Spice
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove minced, crushed or grated (try a microplane)
- Brooklyn Delhi Guntur Sannam Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
- Heat 2 inches of olive oil in a large high-sided, heavy-bottomed skillet and add potatoes, Saucisson and 2 tsp of salt. Cook on low-med until potatoes are softened, 12 to 15 minutes. Increase heat to high and fry until golden, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain on paper towels and season more with salt if needed.
- Mix Spice Tribe Spice with mayo,garlic and a pinch of salt to make the aioli.
- Top warm, fried potatoes with aioli, parsley leaves and Brooklyn Delhi Hot Sauce.
Pro Tip: Pat the potatoes dry before frying to get them extra crispy.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
Originally published at https://mantry.com.