Pineapple Bacon Glazed Chicken Wings
Pineapple sweet meets bacon heat with these sticky, finger lickin’ flavor bombs. Make up a batch for the big game or an island inspired backyard cookout. Make sure to wash it down with a Frozen Pineapple Dark n’ Stormy.
Originally published at mantry.com.
- 3 lbs. chicken wings
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Caribeque Seasoning Blend
- 3 tablespoons Fix Tiki Pineapple Syrup
- 3 tablespoonsTerrapin Farms Hot Pepper Bacon Jam
- 1 lime, quartered
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- Preheat grill to high
- Pat wings dry, in a bowl toss wings with oil, Caribeque Seasoning Blend and season with salt.
- Grill wings until cooked through.
- In a bowl, add grilled wings to Pineapple Syrup and Bacon Jam, toss to coat.
- Return to grill for a couple of minutes to caramelize, basting with extra sauce.
- Top with cilantro, serve lime wedges.
Pro Tip: Marinate the wings in Pineapple Syrup and Bacon jam for a couple of hours before cooking, just be more careful not to burn the wings on the grill!
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
Originally published at https://mantry.com.