Smoky Chipotle Chili Dogs Recipe
Is there anything more American than a chili dog? Well, maybe one made with some of the best small-batch makers in the USA…
- NW Elixirs Hott Smoke Sauce
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 small can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1/2 onion diced
- olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Bourbon Barrel Foods togarashi spice
- grated cheddar cheese
- Sausages (Bratwurst, Frankfurters, Hot Dogs)
- Brioche or Hot Dog Buns
- Sweat onion in oil until translucent, add ground beef and break apart, cook until no longer pink. Add canned tomatoes, NW Elixirs Hott Smoke Sauce and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grill the dogs, warm the buns.
- Top buns with sausage, a scoop of chili and grated cheese, douse with a little extra NW Elixir.
Pro Tip: Make the chili ahead and re-heat for easy entertaining.