Spiced Shrimp Flatbreads
Go on a quick vacation with these flatbreads topped with exotically spiced shrimp and a hit of Brooklyn Delhi hot sauce. These flatbreads bring flat out flavor to the table.
Originally published at mantry.com.
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons Spice Tribe Marrakech Sitar Spice or Masa Mole Spice
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced thin
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- olive oil
- Brooklyn Delhi Guntur Sannam Hot Sauce
- pita, naan or any flatbread
- Toss the sitar spice with the shrimp until evenly coated.
- Heat a little olive oil in a large skillet
- Add the shrimp to the pan and fry until thoroughly cooked — turning occasionally.
- Toss tomatoes, cucumber, parsley leaves, lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of olive oil, season with salt.
- Warm pita or naan in the oven or a dry skillet.
- Smear a thin layer of hummus on each flatbread, top with tomato mixture, shrimp and Brooklyn Delhi Guntur Sannam Hot Sauce.
Pro Tip: Drizzle over a little of that aromatic olive oil you cooked the shrimp in!
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
Originally published at https://mantry.com.